Are you looking for commercial property for rent?
Here are 10 points to remember when considering a commercial property for rent.
- Leasing agents act for Landlords.
- Find out all costs before making an offer. Initial costs, running costs and exit costs.
- Try and mitigate all costs in lease negotiations.
- Research the market.
- Have more than one viable option.
- Don’t discuss rent too early instead put it in a non-binding “offer” with all other terms.
- Negotiate knowing what drives the landlord.
- No property is perfect.
- Get your own surveyor.
- Use a solicitor that specialises in commercial property.